|Rebellin Linux 3.0 Installation and Review on VMware|
This tutorial shows how to install Rebellin Linux 3.0 and Review on VMware Workstation/Player step by step. We'll also install VMware Tools (Open VM Tools) on Rebellin 3.0 for better performance and usability. You can also use this tutorial for installing Rebelling Linux on physical computer or laptop hardware.
Rebellin Linux 3.0 Installation Steps:
- Download Rebellin Linux 3.0 ISO
- Create VM on VMware Workstation/Player
- Start Rebellin Installation
- Install VMware Tools (Open VM Tools)
- Rebellin Linux 3.0 Review
Installing Rebellin Linux 3.0 and Review on VMware
What is Rebellin Linux?Rebellin Linux is a beginner-friendly desktop Linux distribution based on Debian GNU/Linux. Designed for beginners, Rebellin looks great, and comes fully loaded with essential applications, drivers and codecs to provide an out-of-the-box experience. The Rebellin Project was started by Utkarsh Sevekar to create a reliable, fast and secure Linux based Operating System. Rebellin Linux OS provides a highly customised GNOME 3 desktop user interface. Starting with version 2.5, a MATE desktop environment option has also become available.
Rebellin Linux Website: https://therebellin.com/
Rebellin Linux 3.0 features updates to the GNOME and MATE desktop environments as well as new fonts and new hardware support courtesy of an updated Linux kernel, version 4.5. It comes with the latest and greatest software from Debian. It's fast, reliable and got all you need for a great multimedia experience. A complete list of changes and new features are:
Rebellin Linux 3.0 New Features and Improvements
- Gnome Shell upgraded to v3.20
- Mate Version upgraded to v1.12
- Kernel upgraded to v4.5
- SMXI scripts integrated
- Infinality Font Rendering Patches
- Droid Fonts added
- Improved theme for the Mate version
- Bluetooth support added to Mate version
- Plenty of package and driver updates
- Rebellin Manual with great beginner friendly tutorials available free of cost
Hope you found this Rebellin Linux 3.0 installation and review tutorial helpful and informative. Please consider sharing it. Your feedback and questions are welcome!