|Pisi Linux 2.0 Installation and Review on VMware|
This tutorial shows how to install Pisi Linux 2.0 on VMware Workstation step by step. You can also use VMware Player which is free to personal use. This tutorial also helps for installing Pisi Linux 2.0 on physical computer or laptop. We'll also install VMware Tools on Pisi for better performance and usability features such as Fit Guest Now, Drag-Drop Files and Clipboard Sharing.
Pisi Linux 2.0 Installation Steps:
- Download Pisi Linux 2.0 ISO
- Create VM on VMware Workstation/Player
- Start Installation
- Install VMware Tools on Pisi Linux 2.0
- Test VMware Tools Features (Fit Guest Now, Drag-Drop File and Clipboard Sharing)
- Pisi Linux 2.0 Review
Installing Pisi Linux 2.0 and Review on VMware
What is Pisi Linux?Pisi Linux is a GNU/Linux distribution based on the old Pardus Linux with its famous PiSi package management system. It's an operating system for desktop computer with software for listening to music, browsing the Internet and creating documents. Pisi Linux is built from scratch on a stable base, but many core user applications, such as the Firefox web browser or the VLC media player, are kept constantly up to date. To increase the distribution's user friendliness, Flash player and many multimedia codecs are installed and pre-configured for immediate use. Pisi Linux is one of the few remaining distributions that don't use the systemd init system.
Pisi Linux Website: http://www.pisilinux.org/
Pisi Linux 2.0 New Features and ImprovementsPisi Linux 2.0 features a number of significant software updates, including version 4.4.1 of the Linux kernel, KDE Plasma 5.19, Firefox 44 and LibreOffice 5.1. This version emerged as a result of extensive studies and is strong, stable, comfortable to use, safe and very fast.
- Many programs, such as Pisi, Çomar and Kaptan have been updated
- Pisi programs have been re-written in Python 3 and PyQt 5, they are more stable
- New and updated theme with a nice look
- Nnew installer - Calamares
- KDE Plasma 5
- Pisi Linux is now more stable, safer, faster and more elegant
Hope you found this Pisi Linux 2.0 installation and review tutorial helpful and informative. Please consider sharing it. Your feedback and questions are welcome!